Spoiler Settima Serie #2

« Older   Newer »
Paty
view post Posted on 22/9/2006, 14:34

CITAZIONE (Florettina @ 22/9/2006, 15:01)
addio raga.........vado a suicidarmi.............

Vengo con te :sigh:

Dany04
view post Posted on 22/9/2006, 15:42

se è una cosa vera vengo anke io :cry:

ma nn credo sia vero... rosenthal nell'intervista ha detto cose positive su l/l... cioè era normale un periodo di tristezza dopo quello ke è successo ma credo ke alla fine torneranno insieme... si amano troppo... almeno lo spero :(

Mery_Ace
view post Posted on 22/9/2006, 16:12

nooooooooooo ma ke matrimonio BB!!!
giuro ke nn me lo vedo + se no

Florettina
view post Posted on 22/9/2006, 18:46

no dai io lo vedrò,come posso perdermi la faccia di chris quando capirà che lorelai è ancora innamorata di luke :lollissimo:

il suicidio non mi è riuscito,mi hanno salvato :lollissimo: ,ora cerco di pensare positivo :uhm:

martytv89
view post Posted on 22/9/2006, 19:04

bufala o meno? boh non si capisce + niente e io sto perdendo interesse x GG..

Paty
view post Posted on 23/9/2006, 09:22

CITAZIONE (Florettina @ 22/9/2006, 19:46)
no dai io lo vedrò,come posso perdermi la faccia di chris quando capirà che lorelai è ancora innamorata di luke :lollissimo:

Sai che questa frase mi ha un po' tirato su? :kiss:

(grazie a tutto il male che voglio a Chris :xD:)

martytv89
view post Posted on 27/9/2006, 15:03

CITAZIONE
Question: Do you know more about Anna's swim coach, the one Luke takes out on a date on Gilmore Girls?— Craig Best
Ausiello:
All I know is that she's basically a slut who has a reputation for sleeping with all of her students' dads. In other words, it ain't gonna last. In related news, check out my Scott Patterson interview to hear his thoughts on Luke jumping back into the dating world so soon after Lorelai.

CITAZIONE
Question: Michael, honey, I'm here to send you some love and to say, after reading all of those comments from angry Gilmore Girls fans posting to the Ausiello Report, run for your life! Just remember it's not about you. Deep, deep, deep down, all of them still love you.— Lois
Ausiello:
Thanks, Lois. You know, if I were guilty of what they're accusing me of, did they ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, I had a very good reason for doing what I did? And maybe, just maybe, they should trust that I've got everyone's best interests — including, of course, my own — at heart? So, what may seem to be an elaborate cover-up to GG fans, could, in fact, actually be a nice big gift disguised as an elaborate cover-up. But that's if I were guilty. (BTW, the five-letter word is not "marry.")

OK, ladies and gents, another AA has passed us by. Head on over to the Ausiello Report to comment on this week's column with other TV nutjobs like yourself, and send all your questions to [email protected]. And please don't forget to watch the third-season premiere of Veronica Mars this Tuesday, immediately following Episode 2 of the Gilmore Girls. It's do-or-die time for our pals in Neptune!

Paty
view post Posted on 28/9/2006, 09:00

Ancora che si difende Ausiello? E non ammette la cavolata che ha fatto... mah, non ho parole xD

New Spoiler:
CITAZIONE
There's no indication their paths cross after episode 2, but I can tell you she purposely avoids Luke in Ep 5. So, yeah, resolution will be a long time coming I think.

Fonte: Bootie dal fanforum.com
Non ci sono info circa un altro incontro Lorelai/Luke dopo la 7.02, ma nell'episodio 5 Lorelai evita apposta Luke.
Così probabilmente la risoluzione alla loro soluzione sarà molto lontana.

:crybaby:

hilaryduff88
view post Posted on 28/9/2006, 13:19

ma fa vedere anche la pubblicità della settima stagione

Paty
view post Posted on 28/9/2006, 19:07

CITAZIONE (hilaryduff88 @ 28/9/2006, 14:19)
ma fa vedere anche la pubblicità della settima stagione

A cosa ti riferisci?

Interviste varie dopo il party del lancio della CW

hilaryduff88
view post Posted on 28/9/2006, 19:38

a gilmore girls

Paty
view post Posted on 29/9/2006, 09:33

Ecco, ora possiamo traquillamene buttarci giù da una finestra... anzi, visti gli ascolti, ci finirà DR:

Da Genki del Fanforum:
CITAZIONE
Confirmation: Lorelai does marry Chris...

:rotfl: Auauauauauuauua
(Risata isterica)

Credo sarà la fine per GG
Buauauauauau

Paty
view post Posted on 29/9/2006, 11:20

CITAZIONE
From notoutforawalk on FF:

I suspected confirmation any day, because when I went on the tour, yesterday, the guide was saying he "knew things he wished he didn't". And I pretty much told him, "Dude. Everyone is pretty sure that they are marrying off LC. And there are not a whole lot of people who want it to happen." He danced around that and played, "Look at the shiney George Clooney!" (Dude. GC is ********** hot.) But he kept going on about this big event that would effect "everyone, even Luke". (That was when my friend said something about the wedding thing, since she wasn't there when I mentioned that before.) He said that wasn't "the" event he was talking about. (SO, no flat out no, but no confirmation.) It is going to "rock them all to their foundations, including Luke." Plus, there was another guide there and she was all, "I like Chris. David is so nice." I pointed out that DS seemed nice, but that DS wasn't Chris. Heh. But neither one would respond on the marriage topic though, not that I blame them. Something about their faces, though... My friend and I were like, "And that's confirmation." (It felt like the one ladywas trying to sell us on him. At the end of the tour, we were joking with our guide and said to tell the other one that we appreciated all that she had helped us do, but that Christopher would always be a douchebag, no matter how nice DS is. He cracked up.)

Not really any scoop, they were filming a scene with Emily/Lorelai, Sookie/Micheal and a third where, "Chris persuades Lorelai to go to a parent thing at Yale." I wish they hadn't ben filming on all the soundstages. This guy seemed much more into GG than the one I had on the short tour, but it was the short tour guy who managed to get us onto the stage with the YDN and Rory/Logan's apt., because they weren't filming on Tuesday. Oh. And Chris is living in a town house. (It is at the end of the street that dead ends at the commissary, across from the theater.) I couldn't bring myself to take a picture though. Heh. They have also put in Liz and TJ's interior, either in the old Seaver house, or the one next door. (I can't remember which. I was freaking out at walking through Kim's Antiques.)

Praticamente durante un tour negli studios, il tizio che racconta, dice che la guida gli ha fatto capire che il big event non è il matrimonio di L/C, sarà qualcosa che toccherà tutti, anche Luke.
:confuso:
Cosa sarà secondo voi?

Paty
view post Posted on 30/9/2006, 13:36

CITAZIONE
Bringing over from Chiba at TWOP: Rumor is that Richard kicks the bucket.

Fonte: Fanforum.com

Richard tirerà le cuoia.

Probabilmente è questo il big event.

Ma è solo un rumor, una voce che gira.

Non c'è la certezza.

:sad:

hilaryduff88
view post Posted on 30/9/2006, 13:49

ma fatemi capire bene, chi si sposerà a stars hollow?

210 replies since 17/9/2006, 17:59   2322 views