7.12 - To Whom It May Concern

« Older   Newer »
martytv89
view post Posted on 4/1/2007, 17:55

manca poco ormai!

Dany04
view post Posted on 15/1/2007, 20:31

CITAZIONE
Lorelai is going to go out of her way to help Luke in his custody battle for April. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

*__*

Mery_Ace
view post Posted on 16/1/2007, 14:42

^^^__^^^

martytv89
view post Posted on 16/1/2007, 15:32

eh brava Lorelai..sta tornando in qua

Mery_Ace
view post Posted on 19/1/2007, 15:43

CITAZIONE
Rory returns to Yale after winter break and leaves Lucy a note apologizing for her deception, while Paris ambushes Rory with her master plan of things they need to accomplish in their last semester. Meanwhile, Luke and Anna appear before a judge in the custody case; Sookie asks Lorelai to babysit so she and Jackson can go skiing, but Sookie's behavior is mysteriously erratic; and Christopher makes a discovery that leaves him shaken.

fonte: spoilerfix

Dany04
view post Posted on 24/1/2007, 16:01

CITAZIONE
01/21 - Noticing Sookie’s recent odd behavior, Lorelai forces Jackson to tell her the reason. Luke and Anna attend a hearing to decide their custody battle over April. With help from Paris, Rory finally makes amends with Lucy, who tells her that she and Marty have broken up. While attending Richard’s economics class at Yale, Rory witnesses a frightening scene. Finally, Christopher finds the letter Lorelai wrote for Luke’s character reference and confronts Lorelai about whether he was her second choice. Source: The CW

martytv89
view post Posted on 24/1/2007, 19:33

avete visto il promo??

Dany04
view post Posted on 24/1/2007, 19:36

no dov'è?

martytv89
view post Posted on 28/1/2007, 18:15

su you tube...quando torno domani lo posto!

Dany04
view post Posted on 28/1/2007, 19:11

ok grazie marty

Mery_Ace
view post Posted on 30/1/2007, 19:50

si può vedere anke sul sito ufficiale della CW ;)

CITAZIONE
Pare sia stato risolto il problema della vasectomia: "Jackson non aveva fatto la sua vasectomia nella quinta stagione. Non ebbe il coraggio di farla e non riuscì a dirlo a Sookie."

ecco cm hanno spiegato la gravidanza :D

martytv89
view post Posted on 30/1/2007, 20:07

no...uffa..sarebbe stato bello però!

martytv89
view post Posted on 31/1/2007, 15:59

mi è piaciuto come episodio..che sguardi tra lorelai e luke...lorelai si sta rendendo conto di cosa ha perso finalmente

Mery_Ace
view post Posted on 31/1/2007, 20:15

^_^ finalmente

OT quindi marty li stai vedendo ttt gli episodi?

Mery_Ace
view post Posted on 3/2/2007, 18:52

Lettera per il giudice di lorelai su luke

CITAZIONE
Nei dieci anni dai quali conosco Luke Danes, sono venuta a conoscenza del fatto che lui sia una persona onesta e rispettosa.
E' anche una delle persone piu' gentili e amorevoli (n.d.r: CARING significa che si prende cura...quindi ho tradotto con amorevole) che io abbia mai conosciuto.
Io sono una madre single,ed ho creciuto mia figlia da sola, ma da quando Luke e' diventato mio amico in questa citta', non mi sono mai davvero sentita sola. Luke ed io abbiamo avuto i nostri alti e bassi durante questi anni, ma nonostante tutto, il suo rapporto con mia figlia Rory non e' mai cambiato.

E' sempre stato li' per lei,non importava cosa succedesse.
Era li' per festeggiare i suoi compleanni, era li' ad acclamarla il giorno del suo diploma. Luke e' stato una sorta di figura paterna nella vita di mia figlia.
Con sua figlia, a Luke non e' stata data la possibilita' di essere li' per lei per i suoi primi 12 anni, ma dovrebbe essergli data questa possibilita' adesso.
Una volta che Luke entra nella tua vita,vi rimane per sempre.
Io so per esperienza personale quale grandissimo dono sia questo, e non permettergli di avere un rapporto con sua figlia significherebbe davvero privare lei di tutto quello che quest'uomo puo' offrirle.E lui offre cosi' tanto.
Grazie per la vostra attenzione,
Lorelai Gilmore.
Traduzione by CrazyGilmoreGirl

Originale:

In the nearly 10 years that I have known Luke Danes, I have come to know him as an honest and decent man. He is also one of the most kind and caring people I have ever met.

I am a single mother and I raised my daughter by myself, but once Luke Danes became my friend in this town, I never really felt alone. Luke and I have had our ups and downs over the years, but through it all, his relationship with my daughter Rory has never changed.

He’s always been there for her no matter what. He was there to celebrate her birthdays, he was there cheering her on at her high school graduation. Luke has been a sort of father figure in my daughter’s life. With his own daughter, Luke wasn’t given the opportunity to be there for her first 12 years, but he should be given that opportunity now. Once Luke Danes is in your life, he’s in your life forever.

I know from personal experience what an amazing gift that is and not to allow him access to his daughter would be to seriously deprive her of all this man has to offer and he offers so much.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Lorelai Gilmore

ed anke il video ;)

58 replies since 16/11/2006, 22:10   1083 views