6.17 - I'm OK, You're OK

« Older   Newer »
ballerina46
view post Posted on 7/2/2006, 13:43

CITAZIONE
Episode 6.17 - TBD

Scene 22 - Rory pretends she's on a phone and says "Hello, Hollywood? Have I got a pitch for you." Lorelai exits off and Rory crosses the gazebo where Zack is trying to write his hit.

Scene 23 - Day 3 - Anna's Shop - Anna is with a customer looking at t-shirts. The customer asks if the cute saying thing is out. Anna says only if they're not cute enough. Rory comes into the store and pretends to browse, keeping an eye on Anna as she does. The customer goes to try something on and Anna goes behind the counter. Rory looks at a purse and suddenly Anna is at her side telling her what kind it is. Rory comments that all of her stuff is really cute. Anna says she tries to stock one-of-a-kind stuff that you can't find anywhere else. She's really into the "this is mine, you can't have it" scene and says it must be only child syndrome. Rory says she knows it well. Anna tells her to take her time and mentions the corner of the shop where everything smells like vanilla, freaky and unplanned. The customer comes out in an unflattering shirt. Anna tells her no. Just no. And that she's her best friend in the world right now. The customer goes for another top and Anna tells her not that either. She grabs a black top and goes with the customer to the back.

Scene 24 - Day 3 - Dragonfly Inn - Lorelai enters the living room to find KIRK dressed in a blazer and talking to himself with papers and real estate materials all over a table. Kirk is on the phone with someone and keeps refering to himself in the third person. Lorelai asks what he's doing there. Kirk says she's trying to bag a whale and that "Kirk" is in real estate now. Lorelai tells him to stop refering to himself as "Kirk".

Scena 22Rory finge di essere al telefono e dice "Pronto, Hollywood? Ho un PITCH (nn so...) per te". Lorelai esce e Rory attraversa il gazebo dove zach cerca di scrivere una canzone.
Scena 23 - giorno 3 - Negozio di Anna - Anna è con un cliente che sta cercando una t-shirt. (..)Rory entra nel negozio e cfa finta di cercare qualcosa ma tiene un occhio puntatato su Anna e quello che fa. Il cliente ceva a provare qualcosa e Annava dietro alla cassa. Rory guarda una borsa e improvvisamente Anna è vicino a lei per servirla.Rory dice che tutte le cose del negozio sono molto carine. Anna dice di carcare di vndere cose che non si trovano in giro. Qui c'è una frase che non capisco: la riporto e se qualcuno capisce me lo dica! smile.gif She's really into the "this is mine, you can't have it" scene and says it must be only child syndrome. Rory says she knows it well. Anna dice a LRory che di prendersi il suo tempo e parla dell'angolo del negozio dove tutto sa di vaniglia e boh tongue.gif. Il cliente esce e la Anna gli dice che non gli sta bene la maglia. E che è la sua migliore amica in queto momento. i cliente si prova un'altra maglia e Anna dice che ancora non gli sta bene, Prende un top nero e aiuta il cliente.

Scena 24 - giorno 3 -Dragonfly Inn - Lorelai entra nel salotto e trova Kirk. (non penso sia molto importante come scena).

Non ho tradotto da dio cmq sta di fatto che sembrerebbe che Rory vada a spiare Anna....

martytv89
view post Posted on 18/3/2006, 14:18

Episode 6.17: I'm Okay, You're Okay

Paty
view post Posted on 28/3/2006, 12:21

Riassunto in Ita:

Rory perdona Logan per i suoi errori, e ha bisogno di un pò di tempo per se stessa, così va a trovare Lorelai a Stars Hollow.Sebbene Lorelai si rifiuta di ammettere che è arrabbiata, Rory capisce che sua madre è frustrata dal fatto che Luke andrà a fare un viaggio scolastico con April per alcuni giorni. Contro la volontà di Lorelai, Rory fa visita al negozio di Anna,la madre di April, per spiarla. Nel frattempo, quando Zach trova finalmente il coraggio di chiedere alla Sig. Kim il permesso per sposare Lane, lui rimane sorpreso dalla sua reazione..

Edited by Paty - 11/7/2006, 18:43

polla_friend
view post Posted on 28/3/2006, 13:26

pitch vuol dire o pece o bitume...o almeno così mi è stato detto

Paty
view post Posted on 11/7/2006, 17:44

Ehehehe... che bello sapere che Rory perdonerà Logan :P

Chissà cosa gli dirà lui per farle cambiare idea, so già che mi scioglierò perché quando Logan ci si mette, è dolcissimo :cupid:

5 replies since 7/2/2006, 13:43   318 views